Kharisma Dance Studio offers affordable classes that are tailored to fit your schedule. There is no membership fee or annual contract required and all our classes are provided with "pay-as-you-go" or pre-paid class card (with no expiration date) fee structures. We also offer the convenience of an unlimited monthly class pass.
Class fees are:
"FITNESS CLASSES" - Zumba, Jazzmatic Dance, Hip Hop, and Line Dancing
$5.00 per class (drop-in)
10-class Punch Card (any combination of classes) - $50.00 - No expiration date
"YOGA & DANCE CLASSES" - Gentle Flow Yoga, Yoga Basics, Energetic Flow Yoga, East Coast Swing Partner/Ballroom Dancing
$10.00 per class (drop-in)
10-class Punch Card (any combination of classes) - $80.00 ($20 savings) - No expiration date
"BEST DEAL" - Unlimited Monthly Pass
$80.00 (any combination of classes) - Expires 30 days from date of activation.
JAZZMATIC DANCE (FITNESS)
Are you ready to party yourself into shape? That’s exactly what the Zumba® program is all about. It’s an exhilarating, effective, easy-to-follow, Latin-inspired, calorie-burning dance fitness-party™ that’s moving millions of people toward joy and health! It’s easy to do, effective and totally exhilarating, often building a deep-rooted community among returning students. We offer beginner and intermediate classes to engage all skill levels.
- Burn up to 1000 calories per session
- Improve brain health by learning unique dance combinations
- Enjoy fun party atmosphere
- Achieve a sense of confidence and well-being
Do you find the latin rhythms of Zumba a bit intimidating? Then try
"JAZZMATIC DANCE FITNESS" the popular fitness program referred to as "Zumba's little more urban sister." Its both a workout and an artistic release. It's also a boredom beater. Following your charismatic instructor's cues and working to learn the steps is great for those individuals who can't shut off their minds. The amazing music makes time fly by and you will feel super sexy while doing the moves.
- Build your coordination and sense of rhythm
- Break down extra fat stores in your problem areas by working in your target heart rate zone
- Tone and firm like a dancer developing attractive, long, and lean muscles
- Obtain excellent cardiovascular conditioning and build up your stamina
GENTLE RESTORATIVE YOGA
Have you always wanted to take a yoga class, but felt unsure about where to start, or even if you could do yoga? Our Sunrise and Midday Yoga classes provide you the opportunity to explore the basics in a safe, friendly and non-competitive environment. Learn a variety of simple yoga postures, how to do them safely and effectively, and why we do them to improve our overall health and well-being.
- Increase your strength and flexibility
- Reduce stress
- Alleviate the aches and pains of everyday living
- Improve your balance, posture and sense of stability
Join other dancers and learn some fun Line Dances or just come for the great exercise> You never need a partner but you can bring all your friends and have a lot of fun. Plus you get exercise without realizing you are actually exercising. Our Line Dance classes are not just "Country Line Dancing". We call it "Line Dancing" for a reason. We play Great Music of all the genres like Country, Top 40, Hip Hop, Ballroom, Blues, Funky, Latin, Irish, Swing and much more.
- Preserve both motor skills and perceptual abilities
- Lower dementia risk by 76 percent
- Improve balance and coordination
- Strengthen core and link mind, body, and breath
New to dancing? Join an INTRO class first and learn about timing, rhythm and partnering. Instructors will help you learn accurate timing and smooth partnering as well as basic patterns for your dance style of choice. Have fun and achieve muscle memory in simple social dance patterns. Enough to “get by” at any dance event.
- Increase blood flow to the brain from physical exercise
- Decrease stress, depression, and loneliness from social interaction
- Improve mental health by memorizing steps and working with a partner
- Build confidence by learning new skills
DANCER STRETCH & SCULPT
Take your workout to a whole new level! This class integrates dance techniques, core work, body conditioning and classic stretch exercises for the person who wants to achieve a dancers body that is strong and sleek, long and lean.
- Develop core strength
- Open joints and improve muscle tone
- Increase blood flow, strength, balance, and co-ordination
- Create a flexible and well balanced body
Are you looking to workout, have fun, and meet new friends? This energizing fitness program helps older adults take greater control of their health by encouraging physical activity and social interaction. If you're a group retiree, or part of a Medicare Advantage or Medicare Advantage or Medicare Supplement Health Plan, you may already have a SilverSneakers membership. This active adult wellness program is offered to many Medicare plans across the nation.
- Boost muscle tone, strength, and energy while meeting others in fun-filled exercise classes
- Stay in shape and feel good at any age at no extra cost as a member of the Silver Sneakers Fitness Program
- Meet new friends, learn new things, and get involved at social events
- Find strength and serenity by participating in a fitness program you find fun and enjoyable